Sunday, January 3, 2010

Scrap Pile January Technique Challenge.......

is masking and misting. Neither needs to be store bought to participate, but Gill has a lovely range of Glimmermists at Scrap Pile which can be found HERE.

In my example layout I used a Tim Holtz mask and two shades of Glimmermist, coordinated with College Press papers and a variety of embellies. I have also listed some tips for success and how to make your own masks and mists HERE. And now for the example:DS was playing with my scrap supplies and made a lovely booklet for his Letter to Santa, complete with an embossed cover using the Big Shot. Only trouble was he got it into an envelope and sealed so quickly that I didn't know what he had asked for. Luckily I needed to readdress the envelope and got a sneak peak and photo!!
His reply letter from Santa is tucked in under the photo mat.


Cheers...........................Leanne

0 comments: