Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another DT project..........................

created with the scraps from my 7 Gypsies goodies from Scrap Pile. A card intended for the male of the species:


Can't believe that another week has passed by. This week was fairly quiet and I actually did some organisation for the pending return to work next week. Feeling  good about going back to work, there are going to be lots of changes and new challenges, but all for the better. I have really good classes and a couple of subjects that I haven't taught for a few years so that will be motivating.

A quiet weekend planned as it is bloody hot here. We might head out for a while tomorrow if it cools off, a storm is predicted for this afternoon, just hope it finds us!! DP and I are treating ourselves to a nice lunch out somewhere on Tuesday to celebrate our anniversary, not sure where we will go yet.

On the scrapping front, I have been quite productive getting ahead with my DT commitments before returning to work as the first few weeks are always manic!! So nothing else to reveal at the moment.
Have a great weekend all

Cheers.....................Leanne

0 comments: