Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love...........................

is in the air ~ for Valentines Day that is!!! Suz over at Love Scrappin' sent me some Little Yellow Bicycle valentines papers and chipboard hearts to create some cards. I don't consider myself a cardmaker, as such, but I am really happy with these results and really enjoyed the process of creating them:






 
Not sure if DP will receive one of these, they're a bit too girlie. Think he will be in receipt of my more masculine option posted earlier this week.

I also have a technique tutorial available on the Love Scrappin blog HERE.

Well best be off. Back to work tomorrow after 5.5 weeks of holidays, although by Friday when all the students have returned it will seem like a distant memory.......................

Cheers...........................Leanne

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Leanne, just popping in from Scrapping Outback to see what you have been up to, am loving those cards you have made they are gorgeous.

Debbie Lawrence said...

Just called in to say hi. I love your blog by the way, lots of scrappy goodness.

AnnetteL said...

Hi Leanne, dropped by to say hello. I love your valentine's projects they are so pretty. Never easy going back to work after a lengthy break. Best of luck :)

Enina J Designs said...

Great blog Leanne.....love the cards

Nene :)

Sue said...

Hi Leanne, Just found you through Scrapping Outback. Looking forward to popping in and seeing what you are up to.