Friday, January 9, 2009

A Decision.......................Finally

My word for 2009 is.....................................
SIMPLFY.

I am going to make a conscious effort to simplfy all aspects of life, especially work. I am going to accept that there are things and people I can not change. I am not going to allow work to become overwhelming!! I am goin to enjoy lif e and the things that make me happy and satisfied.

There, that wasn't so hard. Just ned to make myself a little something to remind myself!!
On the scrapping front:

Don't miss the New Year Sale at Love Scrappin'. 20% off storewide, but only until 13th Jan.

I have completed my latest layouts and the January sketch challenge forLets Scrap. Will upload here once they are on the site.

Cheers.....................Leanne

0 comments: