Sunday, November 30, 2008

Time Flies.........................

when you're having fun ~ if only that was the case. I've been sick again, this time battling a nasty dose of tonsillitis for nearly three weeks and despite antibiotics I'm still suffering!! I have never had a year of what feels like constant sickness, so come the holidays I'm off to an Iridologist to walk the alternate path ~ it may not help but it sure won't hurt!!

Hence, very little scrapping this month. I have finished my LOVE SCRAPPIN' DT layouts ~ head on over to the gallery ~ some lovely eye candy appearing there.
November Love Scrappin' layouts:

Have also completeda couple of challenge blogs, but that's it.
Puzzle Sketches:

Stuck!

Black Magic

I also completed a sketch challenge over at Scrapbook Shelf:
Have a great Sunday. We're heading out for lunch and then visiting friends ~ should make for a most pleasant afternoon!!

Cheers....................Leanne

1 comments:

Love Scrappin' said...

hope your feeling better...love all those layouts.