Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bad Blogger.......................

Ummmmmmmm not really sure where the last two weeks have gone, but it is November already and only 8 weeks to Christmas ~ I love Christmas. As with the blogging I am seriously behind in my Christmas schedule ~ usually the major decorations are out on the 1st of Oct, followed by smaller items on 1st November, but alas this year not a decoration to be sighted ~ think I will be rectifying that situation tomorrow!!
So, what else has been happening ~ well not alot. I'm back at work and the days are passing quickly ~ 7 weeks (or 35 working days) until holidays ~ a few inservices i that time, so that certainly will pass by quickly. My HSC paper for this year is over and my kids were very confident ~ hope they get good results. Our QLD holiday seems a distant memory, but our trip to Vietnam is coming up quickly (April 2009). Riley is nearly finished Infants school ~ eeeek where did that 3 years go?? And I have been scrapping ~ the first two are for sketch challenges at Creative Scrappers:

Thought I'd try out the grungey, distressed look that is so popular at the moment ~ really liked the result:
My entry over at Puzzle Sketches:and last but not least my sketch and recipe challenges for Scrapbook Shelf:

So that's it for now
Cheers......................Leanne

0 comments: