Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flying By.............

the weeks that is. Last week is a total blur. I spent the week making sure I was completely prepared for our VET audit at work, which was held on Tuesday this week. Thankfully it all went well and we passed with 'flying colours". I didn't realise how much I was concerned about this process until Wednesday when my shoulders were aching from the tension.
So life has now resumed "normal programming", starting with a workshop with Jen Hall on Tuesday night in Newcastle. I'm not finished my album yet but will upload when it's done.
Today, I was fortunate enough to attend a Photoshop workshop in Sydney, as professional development ~ it was FABULOUS. I learnt so much and what's more I have a set of step by step instructions for all the things we learnt as well as a disk of our examples for each of the process ~ I am very tired but very satisfied. Looking forward to the advanced course later in the year.
On the scrapping front, my "Flat out Cruising" see below, layout won the monthly comp over at Stuck! and I have a lovely kit on it's way from 3 Angels Scrapping.
Firstly, my Feb DT layouts for Let's Scrap have been posted over there, so time to feature them here. "Hippie Chick" will be a class kit on the website soon ~ see link

and

I have also managed to completed a few layouts in the last 2 weeks. My 2nd round entry in BonsScraps DT Comp, unfortunately I didn't make it into Rd 3

Musical Madness Comp (Mystical Scrapbooks) Week 5 (Alternate)

and Week 6 ~ Country & Western

Stuck! #31 and Mystical Sketch Challenge

and Mystical DT Challenge

Lastly, Saturday night is Cybercrop night at Let's Scrap. I'm in charge of games ~so not my thing!! Hope to see you there.
Cheers for now

0 comments: