Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter................

is almost over already!!! I was so looking forward to these four days off and they seem to have disappeared in the blink of an eye. Riley has had a lovely few days, so I guess that is the most important thing. We haven't done much (the weather has been unpleasant) and Easter bunny has been the highlight of the weekend. Riley must have been really good again this year as Easter bunny was quite generous. And, speaking of the bunny ~ that rascally rabbit left footprints all over the house

This year we had an egg hunt, it had to be inside due to unpleasant weather, but Riley had a ball searching for the baby rabbits and eggs around the house

and was very satisfied with the bounty (thank heavens the Easter bunny brings good chocolate, think I'll have to help eat some)

We had a lovely evening with Trish and the boys last night. Just a simple get together ~ kids playing and a BBQ. If all goes to plan we will be seeing them again on the weekend.
I've completed a few layouts this week:
Music Madness #7 for Mystical Scrapbooks


Unfortunately that competition has come to an end ~ it's been a whole lot of fun.
March sketch #2, also at Mystical. This layout was one of those that just comes together quickly and easily. I had a picture in my head and it just worked, without any drama, so nice when a plan comes together!!

I have also completed two new layouts specificaly for the Stuck! Creative Team call, which I can't share yet, but I am very happy with them. Also submitted an application to Scrap Relief for their Design Team ~ gotta be in it to win it!!
Okay, off to enjoy the last day of the break, need to rest up ready for camp later this week.........................Cheers

0 comments: