Sunday, March 1, 2009

Love Scrappin March Kits

The March Kits in a Bag are now available at Love Scrappin. My kit this month features My Minds Eye and Heidi Swapp and retails for $12.00:
And these are my sample layouts: Wings
and a close up shot:
Two Lil Boysand another closeup shot:The Wings layout comes complete with instructions for completion and there is a sketch for the Two Little Boys layout in the Gallery.

In other news we had the utmost pleasure in attending the wedding of one of my colleagues, who is one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. We landed at the same school 5 years ago ~ I was entering my 19th year of teaching and Cara was starting her first. There have been a few trials and tribulations along the way, but we have always supported each other and I was honoured and proud to be a part of her special day. She has taken 12 months leave and I miss her desperately, but 36 weeks and counting until she is back.
Anyway still feeling a bit worse for wear, probably got something to do with the quantity of champers consumed yesterday,so think I might go for another nap.

Cheers.............................Leanne

3 comments:

Love Scrappin' said...

just beautiful Leanne.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Wow love your layouts using the kit!! No wonder it's already sold out - it's gorgeous Leanne!

Trudi Harrison said...

Gorgeous Smorgeous!!