Sunday, February 24, 2008

Another............

glorious day. After a few hours in the yard I've been organising my scrapping for the week and fininshing a few layouts. Still a few February challenges I would like to complete this week, but just have to see what time permits.
I've finished two more monthly challenges for Let's Scrap:
Challenge # 3 inspired by another Stuck! sketch

and Challenge # 4

Also managed to complete one of the cybercrop sketches from Let's Scrap as well

Hopefully I am starting to get into the habit of making more regular posts!
Cheers

3 comments:

Tojagal said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Doum said...

See HERE

Duran said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.